We're on a quest to redefine Japanese sports media - be a part of it
We are a rapidly growing sports website providing in-depth coverage, analysis and opinions on the latest events and developments in the world of Japanese sports and athletes. Our mission is to engage and inform sports fans globally and create a community of passionate followers.
- Click on the "Apply Now" button within the job posting to access our online application form.
- Complete the application form, providing accurate and up-to-date information.
- Upload your resume, cover letter, and any other requested documents.
- Double check that all required fields are filled out.
Review and Screening:
- Our team will review all submitted applications.
- We'll carefully assess qualifications, experience and alignment with the job requirements.
- If your application matches our criteria, you may be contacted for an initial screening interview.
- This interview may be conducted via phone or video call and will focus on your qualifications and job fit.
- Qualified candidates will progress to the interview stage.
- You may be invited for one or more rounds of interviews, depending on the position.
- Prepare for the interviews by reviewing the job description and researching our company.
Assessments or Tests (Optional):
- Certain roles may require candidates to complete job-related assessments or tests.
- If applicable, we'll provide clear instructions and timelines for completing these assessments.
- After thorough evaluation, we'll select the candidate(s) who best meet the job requirements and align with our company values.
- Congratulations! If you're chosen for the position, you'll receive a formal job offer, including terms, conditions, compensation and a start date.
- You'll have the opportunity to accept or decline the offer within the specified timeframe.